Slow news day.
If I hadn't seen it myself I might not have believed this made it onto national television as a serious piece of journalism. Pay attention, there will be a quiz at the end.
Questioning the Iraqi leader's failure to appear in public is a deliberate coalition strategy to goad him into making a public appearance and expose himself to direct attack
1. How stupid would Saddam Hussein have to be to fall for their ruse?
2. How stupid would the coalition have to be to believe Saddam Hussein would fall for their ruse?
3. How stupid would the coalition have to be to publicise their ruse?
4. How stupid would the news service have to be to believe the coalition is that stupid?
5. How stupid does the news service think their audience is to believe any of the above?